Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Time To Get Fit : Day One

 
And soo the journey begins I figured out what my diet and workout plan will be . I wrote down my bad habits and what can I do to improve to healthy lifestyle . I've gone online to research some diet plans I could follow and wasn't satisfied so I thought I would come up with my own . That way it won't seem like I'm following rules and also so that it can be easier for to follow . Now every thing that I document and come up with is solely based on my weight , height , strengths , and weaknesses . So I don't want anyone getting frustrated if your not having the same luck as me . It's not easy but with hardwork it can be done . Now as for me I am 5'5 and 239 lbs so that is definitely overweight .
 
I have to get rid of eating junk food , greasy foods , fast food , and fried foods . I have a knack for eating out everyday . YES , everyday ! I don't pack a lunch with me when I go to class so for lunch break I end up eating Wawa , Burger King , or Wendy's . Sickening right ?? Then when I go home I'm eating more fast food McDonalds , Checkers , Chinese Store , or wherever else is close to home . I learned that working out makes no progress when you're still having unhealthy eating habits there is no point . So with working out you have to make some sacrifices . Yes as I said before its easier said than done but it CAN be done . The first step into changing eating habits is SELF CONTROL .
Don't let anyone enable you and learn how to say NO ! I use to always give in say " I'll just start tomorrow or the 1st of the month " But with that mentality you will never lose weight or begin to eat healthy . Once in awhile is okay but once is every week is a no no . Once every week leads to twice a week and so on . You won't make progress with those guilty promises .                                              
 
Today I started out playing Just Dance 2014 I did a 40 minute workout , after that I did 10 squats and 10 sit ups . Everyday I will challenge myself to do more if I can . If you know you want make it past 5 or 10 its okay the progress will come . Every little bit counts ! One of my other goals is to at least drink 3 bottles of water each day . Once I get into that habit then I'll be able to drink a bottle of water with no problem .                                                                                                                         
Another plus to cutting out fried foods , soda , and junk food is skin care . There have been times in my life where I have gone months without drinking soda and my face would be clear as day . This is another reason why I will not be drinking soda , I will be putting up a list of items that I will be purchasing for alternatives for snacks and liquid nourishment . And of course this Friday coming up I will be ordering a waist cincher to give it a try and see what the fuss is all about with them . I know a few people are skeptical about so I will give it try and see if it actually works . I will be taking lots of pictures for PROOF . I wanna see firsthand results , soo if there are any inquiries just reach me at shanaelashawn@gmail.com and I can give you further details . 
 
Good Luck ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment